The School of Agriculture :
PURPAN, a Jesuit private college founded in 1919, has maintained a spirit of direct collaboration with the agricultural environment. It is administered by a non-profit making council and depends on the Ministry of Agriculture. It awards the degree of “Ingénieur en Agriculture” which is equivalent to a MSc in Agriculture. Students are admitted after the French “Baccalauréat”, or directly into 2nd or 3rd year (after a two-or-three-year university degree).
PURPAN curriculum is based on three key principles: intensive academic studies, on-the-job experience, and strong international exposure. This five-year program trains future graduates for top positions in a wide range of professional fields.
International students can be admitted after a Bachelor in relevant areas and the study towards the Ingénieur Degree or towards a Fésia international Master Degree.
PURPAN also offers other forms of education and training in English for foreign students such as :
- International Bachelor Certficate in Animal and Food Sciences : some modules may be open to exchange students.
- MSc EURAMA : European curriculum in Animal Sciences, Technologies and Economics (applications must be accepted by the Consortium that manages this program) Semester 1 takes place at PURPAN (the number of exchange students is limited).
Key Facts :
- About 1,000 students.
- Around 150 teaching and administrative staff
- Over 160 visiting/professional lecturers
For Exchange students :
For your convenience and to explore the possibilities to come and study with us, you can find some information here and download informative files.
- PURPAN Information sheet
- Nomination letter
- Application form-IBC programme
- Application form-Ingénieur programme
- Courses of IBC programme (English)
- Courses of Ingénieur programme (French)
- Syllabus EURAMA
- Erasmus + Learning Agreement
For degree-seeking candidates :