- A “+” on your CV : international experience makes you more marketable
- A safe and well-organized stay in France
- Assistance by our Program Assistants
- To earn credits towards your degree
- To learn basics in French : even though there is no language prerequisite and the language used will be English
The SSAP is currently open to :
- Students from Kansas State University, Purdue University, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Cornell University, the University of Florida, Colorado State University, Washington State University, the University of Missouri, Rutgers-the State University of New Jersey, Sam Huston State University, Michigan State University and South Dakota State University.
- Students from selected partner universities outside the United States : ITESO, ITESM, Todai, AUB.
- Other applications may be considered.
The SSAP offers an on-campus program in June and an optional internship in July.
The on-campus program (4 weeks in June)
It consists of lectures in English coupled with field trips and intensive French courses. During most week-ends, cultural visits and excursions are organized in the South-West of France.
The students choose between these two options when they apply for the program.
The optional internship program (4 weeks in July)
It has been designed for students with interests in farm/ag business stays. According to the students’ interests, we can provide internships in animal production (dairy cows/beef cattle, sheep/goat milk, pig, hors) agro-tourism, plant production (main crops, horticulture), vineyards/wineries, etc… It automatically follows the on-campus program.
- Contact the international office from your university.