PURPAN has a permanent range of resources devoted to research in line with its strategy, based on scientific excellence and targeted, partner-oriented research
These resources are deployed in the work conducted by the research teams and are also accessible within the context of the services provided to professional environments.
- Experimental agronomic station
Fields fitted with instruments (monitoring inputs), specific equipment (for working with soil, seedbeds, processing, yields).
- Agro-physiology station
Micro-plots, greenhouse, growing rooms, phytotrons.
- Animal experimentation (nutrition, metabolism)
Dairy cows, poultry (laying hens, broilers).
- Biodiversity measures and heritage values
Capture of entomological indicators, floral diversity.
- Physico-chemical analysis laboratories
Chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques, elemental analysis.
- Molecular biology laboratory
PCR, RTq PCR, electrophoresis.
- Agri-food hall
Milk, dairy products, microbiology.
- Remote sensing and territorial analysis
Image processing, geographical information systems (GIS), stakeholder analysis.
- Information center