Created in 1919, PURPAN is today one of the main agriculture/food-processing schools in France.
Located in Toulouse, the 2nd biggest university city in France, at the heart of a 40-hectare campus, a fantastic leafy setting.
Discover the 6 strong points of the School:
180 engineering graduates each year:
- A 5-year, post-baccalauréat course
- Degrees recognised by the National Committee of Engineering Degrees
Training with a personal focus, the key to our programmes:
- Enabling everyone to become familiar with the foundations of their personality
- Interaction with others
- Development of managerial abilities
Excellent international experience: :
- 100% of our students spend 3 months in an English-speaking country
- 90% study in a foreign university for a semester
Close relationships with companies: a PURPAN trademark
- 15 to 18 months of internships
- 80 R&D contracts with companies
- A business park
- A development capital company
A whole world of professional activities:
- The relevant fields are: research, teaching, technical and professional bodies, agricultural production, food processing, marketing, business, logistics, distribution, banking and insurance, information technology, management and communication.
300 possible professions:
- 45% of our students get a job before finishing their degree
- 85% have one within 4 months of finishing their degree