Our students receive international exposure throughout their 5 years of engineer training.
A field of excellence for PURPAN
- The engineer of tomorrow must master the approaches of international markets and extremely diverse cultural and socio-economic worlds.
Two major objectives:
- Understanding the world.
- Mastering English.
80 partner universities
- These agreements are an essential point of entry which enable over 90% of 4th-year students to complete an academic semester abroad.
8 double degree agreements
- With 18-month courses in foreign universities, PURPAN graduates acquire an international Master's from the foreign university chosen.
- Excellent for your CV.
5 International Master's
- PURPAN participates actively in the teaching of 5 Master's degrees offered within the Toulouse Agri Campus and Fésia networks
- Primary aim: welcoming foreign students, lessons in English…
Welcoming foreign students
- Programmes of various lengths with a wide range of content
- Summer programme, academic semester, internships, study tours
A mastery of languages acquired during the course
- The key to working internationally
- Intensive programme of lessons and practical work
- Mandatory 3-month internship in an English-speaking country at the end of the second year