5th year and majors
- Writing an end-of-studies dissertation: a chance to express contextualisation and conceptualisation of the work conducted during the internship.
- Taking a global view to understand company strategy.
- Using one's skills within the context of a Specific area of research.
- Preparing oneself for professional life.
A common thread supported by professional seminars:
- Human management and Leadership
- Corporate responsibility and sustainable development
- Business strategy
- Simulation of decision making in a collective organisation
- Managing one's professional network
- Toulouse TECH week (exchanges between engineering schools in the Midi-Pyrénées)
Diversity of specific areas of research:
- DA « Creating and managing a company »
- DA « Forestry, agriculture and environment »
- DA « Food quality and safety »
- DA « Territorial strategy and local action »
- DA « Export and international management »
- DA « Management of wine businesses »
- DA « Management of companies in the equine industry »
- DA « Banking, finance and insurance »
- DA « Food product marketing management »